Accept payments from major credit cards on your Restrict Content Pro enabled website with Netbilling. With this extension, Restrict Content Pro memberships can be process and handled by Netbilling’s PCI compliant system. You’re just a couple clicks away from setting up the gateway and accepting payments! This document will show you how to setup and configure the extension.
- Download the extensions from your purchase
- From your WordPress site go to ‘Plugins’ > ‘Add New’ > ‘Upload’ and select the ZIP file you just downloaded
- Click ‘Install Now’ and then ‘Activate’
- Go to ‘Restrict’ > ‘Settings’ > ‘Payments’ and check Netbilling in the ‘Gateways’ section
Setup and Configuration
To get started, you will need to configure your Netbilling merchant account settings as well as the extension settings in the WordPress dashboard.
Netbilling Merchant Account
To use this gateway, you will need to enable/check ‘Enable Native Direct Mode v.3 (SAS) Channel’. You can find this under ‘Account Setup’ > ‘Account Management’ > ‘Access Security’ > ‘Direct Mode Interfaces’ of your Netbilling Merchant site.
Additionally, you will need to register the IP address(s) of your website/server for authentication. This in the same section as ‘Direct Mode Interfaces’ under ‘Trusted Static IP Addresses allowed to originate Direct Mode transactions’.
You will need your Netbilling Account ID, given to you when you signed up for Netbilling. If you do not have this information, you will have to contact your account representative , from Netbilling, to get this information.
Log into your WordPress site and go to ‘Restrict’ > ‘Settings’ > ‘Payments’, scroll down to ‘Netbilling Payment Gateway Settings’ then enter in your Account ID, Billing Info, Site Tag, and Access Keyword. Lastly, scroll to the bottom of the page and click ‘Save’.
That’s it! You are now ready to start accepting credit cards via Netbilling!
- Account ID – This is the Account ID for your Netbilling account. Follow the steps above to get this.
- Billing Info – Name to show up on customer’s credit card billing statements.
- Site Tag – This can be configured from your Netbilling account and controls which email templates will be used. It also tags the site for accounting purposes if you are using the same merchant account across multiple sites.
- Access Keyword – The access control keyword definable in the Netbilling admin system (on the website config page). This is used to verify that the request comes from a reliable source.
Having some problems with the plugin? Here are the most common problems and how to fix them.
Plugin marks transaction as complete, but Netbilling did not process the payment.
Netbilling will reject all payments unless the IP accessing your account is in the “Trusted Static IP Addresses Allowed to originate Direct Mode transactions”. Make sure you have the correct IP address/addresses in that list. You may need to check with your hosting provided for this additional information. Reach out to your account representative to double check the reason for the rejected transaction. They can also provide the IP that attempted to access your account, double check it against your hosting provider.
Transactions are not working.
Check that your Account ID is correct.
My issue is not listed above.
Submit a support ticket with QCTechJunkie Customer Support to have the developer review the issue.