This add-on allows you to easily record user commissions when a sale is made. Want to split revenue between multiple users and have all of the math and complicated aspects handled for you? This is exactly what this extension will provide for you.
Commissions is the perfect extension for sites that wish to create a marketplace system that allows users to receive earnings on a commission basis.
When commissions are recorded, they will be listed on the new Commissions page added under the main Downloads menu.
This extension includes the ability to generate a CSV file of all unpaid commissions, or unpaid commissions over a specific date range, that you can then upload to PayPal’s mass payment system, or use to process the commission payouts however you wish. If you use PayPal Adaptive Payments, you will also have the option of paying out commissions instantly.
Also included in the Commissions extension, is a new commissions-paid-per-month graph on the Reports page that allows you to see exactly how much you are paying out in commissions over time.
The extension includes several shortcodes as well:
- [edd_commissions] – displays a list of the commissions for the currently logged-in user
- [edd_commissioned_products] – displays a list of the products the user receives commissions on
- [edd_commissions_overview] – displays an overview of the sales and earnings for the currently logged-in user
- [edd_commissions_graph] – displays a filterable graph of earnings and sales for the user for a specific month and year
Integrates with Pushover Notifications to send push notifications to commission recipients.This extension also fully integrates with Frontend Submissions. Save 20% when purchasing both Commissions and Frontend Submissions with the FESCOMMISSIONS discount code.
Extend Commissions with additional extensions built by 3rd-party developers:
- Commission Taxonomy Rates – allows you to set commission rates on a per-category and tag basis.
- Commission Thresholds – allows you to easily set up sales or earnings thresholds that must be met before any commissions are awarded to your vendors.
- Tiered Commission Rates – allows you to easily setup a tiered reward system where your vendors are rewarded with higher and higher commission rates, the more they sell or earn.
- Commission Fees – allows you to charge vendors an additional flat amount or percentage fee on each transaction.
- Commission Notes – record commission notes and allow your vendors to easily view them.
- All Access Flat Rates – override the All Access weighted commission calculations and reward vendors with a more straightforward flat-rate amount per product downloaded.e