Securely Accept and Store Credit Cards with NETbilling
The NETbilling payment gateway, for Easy Digital Downloads, provides the best security and reliability for payment processing with your NETbilling Merchant account. Let your customers save credit cards to their Easy Digital Downloads customer account for fast and easy checkout.
The NETbilling extension allows you to keep the customer on your site for the checkout process, allowing you maximum control over checkout so that you can test and implement the most effective experience for your store. A SSL secured site is required for PCI compliance due to the direct checkout to ensure that your customers’ credit card information is secure. You also need a merchant account to use NETbilling’s payment processing services.
Why Use NETbilling?
- Accept all Major Credit Cards / Debit Cards permitted by your merchant account – Visa®, MasterCard®, American Express®, Discover®, Diner’s Club, JCB
- NETbilling 24 hour call center support
- Accept international transactions from customers worldwide
- Customers can securely save their payment method to their account for easier checkout
- Customers never leave your site during checkout
Securely Save Customer Payment Methods
Customers can easily & securely save multiple payment methods to their account for faster checkout. Payment data and PCI compliance is handled by NETbilling’s secure servers (if enabled in your NETbilling account). There’s no limit to the number of payment methods a customer can store on their account.
- Minor bug fixes
- New Payment Note details, should help with troubleshooting issues.
- Documentation Updates
- Updated EDD Software Licensing
- Updated an issue where discounts where not being stored with EDD_Payment class
- Fixed an issue with if card_save form field was not present in purchase.
- Updated formatting
- Updating billing data based on saved card information
- Compatibility for Simple Shipping plugin
- Various code clean up
- Added option to enable Repeat-Billing. Repeat-Billing needs to be enabled on NETbilling\'s end for plugin feature to work.
- Removed Live and Test Site tag options and replaced with just Site Tag.
- Updated setting descriptions.
- Updated to use Netbilling\'s PCI compliant Repeat-Billing feature. Customer can now save credit cards for future use.
- Update the call for the site tag, which could have resulted in not using your Netbilling Site tag
- Updated Request Parameter Definitions to Netbilling to ensure City and State information is passed correctly
- Update setup documentation.
- Removed payment form redirect. Direct Mode is the preferred method.
- Update to use EDD_Payment class
- Any unexpected status code other than \"0\" and \"F\" should be interpreted as a successful transaction. Plugin now accounts for this.
- Various code clean up
- Moved gateway settings to a tab as other payment gateways.
- Added Direct Mode payment processing (Default option)
- Added setting option to choose between Direct Mode processing or Payment form.
- Fixed setting id name calls, IPN called id names that did not exsist and could cause issues with purchases.
- Formatting for readability
- Updated crypto-hash key generation
- Fixed plugin setting\'s id names
- Updated missed instances to use edd_get_option()
- Initial release