Restrict Content Pro has duration that define the length of the renewal / expiration period for the membership level. Setting it to 1 year will result in members’ accounts expiring or renewing one year from the day they register their account.
Cybersource support the following recurring frequencies:
- weekly: every 7 days.
- bi-weekly: every 2 weeks.
- quad-weekly: every 4 weeks.
- semi-monthly: twice every month (1st and 15th).
- semi-annually: twice every year.
In order to take advantage of these recurring frequencies please refer to the below duration setups for RCP membership levels:
- weekly – 7 Day(s)
- bi-weekly – 14 Day(s)
- quad-weekly – 28 Day(s)
- monthly – 1 Month(s)
- semi-monthly – Not Supported
- quarterly – 3 Month(s)
- semi-annually – 6 Month(s)
- annually – 1 Year(s)
Note: Any membership level setup outside of the above list is not guaranteed to work with Cybersource.